Phoenix Fire Ranger Size 2 FS1512F Fire and Security Safe / Cabinet with Fingerprint Lock
Why buy from us?
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
Phoenix Fire Ranger FS1512F
THE PHOENIX FIRE RANGER FS1512F provides superb protection against fire and burglary attack, and is ideal for storing files and paper documents.
The Important Bits -
- Cash Rating - £1.5K
- Valuables Rating - £15K
- Exterior Size - H:1225 x W:930 x D:520mm
- Interior Size - H:1080 x W:815 x D:410mm
- Fire Protection - 30 min (Paper),
- Weight (kg) - 106
- Capacity (lts) - 359
- Locking Type - Biometric Fingerprint / Electronic Lock
- Fixing Methods - Bolt Down (Floor)
- Shelves - 2 x Adjustable shelves
Product Features -
- This Phoenix Fire Ranger safe is a superb choice for home or business environments, in which the storing of paper documents is a high priority.
- This is a Biometric fingerprint locking safe and comes Fitted with high-security 3-way bolt work, providing great strength and attack resistance. It is also fitted with an advanced high-security tough screen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 28 fingerprints, so you can benefit from an easy-to-use system as well as improved security, which means an extra level of protection and peace of mind.
- As stated above this safe offers 30 minutes of fire protection for paper, so you can secure items including but not limited to, diplomas, certificates, and passports, which means your most important information and documents are stored safely and available when you need them.
- The Fire Ranger range carries a 2-year materials and labour warranty & Free lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty, so you can be sure help is on hand when you need it, which means your purchase is RISK-FREE.
- CERTIFICATIONS – Recommended for an overnight cash risk of £1500 or £15000 in valuables. Manufacturer fire tested.
- SPECIAL FEATURES – Supplied with 2 height adjustable shelves that also include hanging rails for lateral files as standard. Master Reset code in case of lockout.
UK mainland - Kerbside drop off delivery
Kerbside drop off delivery is the standard delivery option in all our pricing. This option will be FREE to you with no access or vehicle restrictions, however there are a couple things to keep in mind.
It is your responsibility to move the product from the kerbside to your premises. If you would like help with this, you will need to choose the 'Delivery and Position' or 'Full service installation base fix'.
Please also be very mindful of the weight of the item when you choose this delivery option. Safes can be extremely heavy and are notoriously difficult to move. It usually requires at least 2 people to move the safe.
A signature will be required.
UK Mainland - Delivery and Position
Delivery and position also entails a kerbside delivery, however the delivery crew will demount the item from the pallet and move it into your premises, placing it in an area of your choice.
Keep in mind that this delivery option only includes placement on the ground floor with no stairs, or upper floor via a suitable lift.
If you are at all unsure about anything or need the item positioned upstairs please don't hesitate to email or give us a call, as we can then either prepare a quote for your specific situation or help with any other queries you may have.
UK Mainland - Full base fix installation
The full base fix installation will result in your safe being bolted down to the wall and/or floor of your home, on the ground floor or upper floor via a suitable lift.
Whether the safe is bolted down onto the floor or wall, or both, will be determined by the construction of the individual item.
Please keep in mind that most insurance companies will only insure a safe when it is bolted down onto concrete. If you are looking to bolt the safe down onto a wooden surface and are planning on insuring the valuables within, it is important that you speak to your insurance company before purchasing the item.
If you are unsure about anything or would like your safe installed upstairs via stairs please don't hesitate to email or give us a call, as we can then either prepare a quote for your specific situation or help with any other queries you may have.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. If an upgraded delivery option is chosen we will also call or email you to ensure we have all necessary information such as the size of the thresh hold step into your property.
In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorized your payment method. We check with our suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be dispatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorization from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a dispatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse.
Where does Online Safes deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom).
There may be additional charges for the 'off-shore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email email@example.com or by phone 01184050158
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.